Thursday 7 April 2011

Preliminary conclusions

1. What have your deconstructions told you about the openings of movies?
My first deconstruction Step Brothers told me that the opening is one of the or the most important part of the film, it is where you get introduced to the characters and told about the story line and what is going to happen. In my deconstruction of Step Brothers, we met the two main characters in the film and what they were both like as a person which wanted you to keep on watching the film.

My second deconstruction, Love Actually told me that the opening to this film was also one of the most important parts as at the start it tells you the definition of 'love' which is what the film is about and you get introduced to all of the characters and you get a rough idea on what is in store for you in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment